Saturday, October 31, 2020

Review: Honeycat Cosmetics ‘Purrrfect Pumpkin’ Spiced Bourbon Pumpkin Sugar Body Scrub

 

As soon as I opened the box containing this sample of 'Purrrfect Pumpkin' Spiced Bourbon Pumpkin Sugar Body Scrub, the intoxicating scent hit me.  I couldn't wait to try it.  I was very impressed with it.  The scrub was just the right texture.  In the past, I have used some scrubs that were too abrasive and some that didn't seem to do anything at all.  But this one felt just right.  My skin was left feeling smooth and hydrated, not oily or sticky like some scrubs I have used.  The scent didn't wash off either.  It stayed with me long after using it.

I followed up my after shower routine with 'Rub My Tummy' Buttermilk & Honey Body Cream, another lusciously moisturizing and heavenly scented product.  This thick body cream soaks into your skin leaving it smooth and lightly scented.  I felt it complimented the Spiced Bourbon Pumpkin scent of the scrub.  Don't you just love the names of these products?  All of their products have unique names.

I voluntarily reviewed these products.  I do not receive compensation for posting about them.  I just like the products so much, I wanted to share my love for them.  

 

Honeycat Cosmetics is an eco-friendly company based in New York City.  They never test their products on animals .  In fact they donate a portion of their sales to cat rescues and sanctuaries. 

You can visit Honeycat Cosmetics at https://honeycatcosmetics.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment