Monday, July 25, 2022

Review: Cop A Plea by Hilary Grossman


 

Could anything be worse than your husband forgetting you?

Yes. Of course…

He could remember you as the young girl who made his childhood unbearable.

After years of putting love on the back burner in exchange for career success, I let my guard down. I fell head over heels for the hot policeman who pulled me over late one night for speeding.

At the time, I didn’t realize we had a past. After all, he changed a lot since graduation…

Now, newly married and expecting our first child, our lives are perfect until Pete suffers a severe brain injury while chasing a robber.

When he finally regains consciousness, the last few years of his life are missing, including all recent memories of me!

As Pete mourns the death of his first wife for the second time and tries to come to terms with living with his high school nemesis, I keep wondering….

What happens if he never remembers me?

Will our love be strong enough to bring us together twice?

If you like engaging characters, second chance romance, and laughing out loud, then you’ll adore Cop A Plea!

 

My Review:

Waverly and Pete’s story continues.

This book picks up where Cop an Attitude left off.  This time, Waverly and Pete are now married.  Waverly is pregnant now and their marriage is stronger than ever.  But everything changes in an instant when Pete suffers a traumatic brain injury.  Pete can’t remember the last few years.  He doesn’t remember getting together with Waverly, or even their marriage.  Will Waverly and Pete be able to find their way back to how things used to be?

This is one of the best continuation stories I have read.  All the fun from the previous book was there, but in this one, there were a lot of emotional scenes.  Seeing Waverly and Pete find their way back left a huge smile on my face.

 

Purchase Cop a Plea -  https://books2read.com/CopAPlea
 
Visit Hilary's Website https://feelingbeachie.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment