Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Review: Resolute Justice by Leslie Marshman

 

Will a stand-up sheriff toss the rule book in order to deliver justice?

Between hunting human traffickers and solving her father’s murder, Sheriff Cassie Reed’s hands are full. So, despite her attraction to Tyler Bishop, finding his runaway missing niece isn’t a priority. Besides, the charming PI’s penchant for bending rules exasperates the by-the-book cop. But when a leak in her department brings Cassie under suspicion, joining forces with the tantalizing rebel is her only option.


My Review:

An exciting, edge of your seat, romantic suspense.

Boone County Sheriff, Cassie Reed is investigating a group of human trackers that killed her father.  Private detective, Tyler Bishop, is trying to find his missing niece.  When Cassie and Bishop learn they could be looking for the same people, they team up to solve the cases together.  Even though they have different ways of getting the job done, they work well together.  They even carve out a little time for romance.

I couldn’t put this book down.  I just couldn’t find a good place to stop reading.  There was so much intrigue and action.  The author’s words made the story feel so real, like I was right there helping solve the crime.  I hope more books will follow this one as I really want to learn more about the rest of Cassie’s family and I already miss the citizens of Resolute, especially Marge.  She was a fun addition to the story. 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the wonderful review. I'm so glad you enjoyed Resolute Justice. And I'm not done with Resolute yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! I look forward to revisiting Resolute again.

      Delete