Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Review: Second Chance Hawaiian Honeymoon by Cara Colter


A wedding on the rocks

Healed in Hawaii?

After despairingly fleeing her wedding to billionaire Joe, Blossom goes on their honeymoon
alone to reconsider their relationship. Only, Joe has the same idea, and they wind up there together! This unexpected reunion forces them to face what they were running from, and they start to enjoy too many sleepless nights. Maybe a honeymoon before saying “I do” is the second chance they never saw coming?

 

My Review: 

Rediscovering their love in Hawaii.

After calling off her wedding to Joe, Blossom heads to the Hawaiian honeymoon destination on her own to clear her head.  She is surprised to discover Joe is also there doing the same thing.  Could it be fate that they found themselves together again?

I was so glad Blossom and Joe ended up together in Hawaii and were able to work through their issues.  I admit, Hawaii was one of the main reasons I picked up this book.  But once I started reading, I found myself really liking these characters and the journey they were on.  I couldn’t wait to see how they found their way back to each other.  I really enjoyed the activities Blossom and Joe did that lead to their reunion.  The author wrote this story in a way that I was easily able to visualize in my head.  The story was heartfelt and hopeful with a great happily ever after. 

No comments:

Post a Comment