Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Review: Tortitude: The BIG Book of Cats with a BIG Attitude by Ingrid King


Explore the wonderful world of tortoiseshell cats and tortoiseshell cat behavior

Tortie cat behavior: With about 2 million tortoiseshell cats in the United States, these special felines tend to be strong-willed, a bit hot-tempered, and often very possessive of their humans. Other words used to describe torties are fiercely independent, feisty and unpredictable. In Tortitude: The BIG Book About Cats With a BIG Attitude, cat expert Ingrid King (The Conscious Cat) brings her professional and personal experience to explore why these cats are so special. With expert insights combined with stunning photography and passages dedicated to the cats and their passionate guardians, King offers a new perspective on these exceptional cats.


My Review:

I have been a follower of The Conscious Cat Blog for years.  The cat tips, advice and product reviews are always very helpful.  I also enjoy hearing about Ruby and Allegra's antics.  I was also first introduced to the term "tortitude" through the blog.

I had a slight idea what tortitude was, but I found out first hand when I adopted my new little girl Honolulu "Lulu".  When I was presented with a chance to read this book, I got really excited.  It was much more than I expected.  The book is filled with lots of beautiful cat photos, quotes and lots of interesting information about tortoiseshell cats.

This book is a must read for anyone who has ever been loved by one these special cats with their unique personalities.

Purchase: Tortitude: The BIG Book of Cats with a BIG Attitude by Ingrid King   


Meet my little tortitude girl, Honolulu "Lulu"



No comments:

Post a Comment